Prep 35 mins
Cook 15 mins
A very different salad. Goes well with pork dishes.
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 3⁄4 cup plain yogurt
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 2 1⁄2 lbs sweet potatoes, cooked,peeled,and cut into 3/4 inch chunks
- 2 granny smith apples, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- In a large saucepan, add mayonnaise, yogurt, curry, and salt.
- Over low heat, whisk to blend.
- Add in potatotes and next 3 ingredients.
- Gently toss to mix and coat well.
- Cover and continue to cook over low heat for 7-10 minutes or until the potatoes are heated, being sure to stir constantly.