Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
I saw this recipe in Quick Cooking magazine and it looked very good. I hope to try it soon.
- 2 small sweet onions, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded swiss cheese (approx 6 oz)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine onion, mayonnaise and cheese.
- Spoon into ungreased 9-inch pie dish.
- Bake, uncovered, 25-30 minutes.
- Place under broiler for 2-3 minutes or until bubbly.
- Serve with crackers.
This was excellent! Everyone who had some wanted the recipe. This is a must for get togethers!!! Thanks so much for the recipe. :-)