Recipe by Cathy17
This looks like something very different, yet very tasty. I haven't tried it, but it looks very good.
- 2 soft flour tortillas
- 1 1⁄2 cups havarti cheese or 1 1⁄2 cups mozzarella cheese, grated
- 8 -10 strawberries, thickly sliced
- ground cinnamon (to taste)
- pepper (optional to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Generously sprinkle half of havarti or mozzarella on soft tortilla.
- Scatter strawberries overtop.
- Add another sprinkling of cheese and cinnamon and pepper, then top with another tortilla. Press down lightly.
- Place in a lightly buttered, non-stick frying pan set over medium heat.
- Cook until golden and cheese starts to melt, 2 minutes per side.
- Cut into quarters.