Recipe by Mom2Rose
This unique fondue can be kept warm in a fondue pot or a mini slow cooker.
Top Review by Sweet Diva MJ
This is very good - made for "Family Night" this week. I served it with pound cake and fresh fruit. It was a very big hit and I will surely be making it again! Made for Aussie/NZ Recipe Swap July 2008.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen sweetened strawberries, sliced, thawed
- 1⁄4 cup half-and-half cream
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- In food processor or blender, combine the strawberries, cream, cornstarch and lemon juice; cover and process until smooth.
- Pour into a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Transfer to fondue pot or mini slow cooker; keep warm.
- Serve with cookies, fresh fruit and/or pound cake pieces.