It's easy to eat well with a flavorful recipe your family will love.
Make and share this Warm Steak-And-Mushroom Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Heat a large heavy-bottomed skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle steak with 1 teaspoon of the salt and 1/2 teaspoon of the pepper; place in skillet and cook 8 minutes, turning half-way through, for medium-rare. Remove from skillet and keep warm.
- Add oil to skillet and cook mushrooms 3 minutes; remove from skillet and keep warm.
- Raise heat to high; add broth, wine, and garlic and cook until reduced to 1/2 cup, 10 minutes. Stir in remaining salt and pepper.
- Remove 4 tablespoons of broth mixture and toss with spinach in a large bowl; divide spinach among four plates.
- Top with sliced steak and mushrooms; drizzle with remaining broth mixture.
Very tasty, but we felt the spinach needed more of the reduced sauce, another time I would make more of it. The red wine produced a lovely rich sauce. thanks for posting, I will make it again.