1/2 Photos of Warm Steak-And-Mushroom Salad
Alan in SW Florida's Note:
It's easy to eat well with a flavorful recipe your family will love.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat a large heavy-bottomed skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle steak with 1 teaspoon of the salt and 1/2 teaspoon of the pepper; place in skillet and cook 8 minutes, turning half-way through, for medium-rare. Remove from skillet and keep warm.
- 2Add oil to skillet and cook mushrooms 3 minutes; remove from skillet and keep warm.
- 3Raise heat to high; add broth, wine, and garlic and cook until reduced to 1/2 cup, 10 minutes. Stir in remaining salt and pepper.
- 4Remove 4 tablespoons of broth mixture and toss with spinach in a large bowl; divide spinach among four plates.
- 5Top with sliced steak and mushrooms; drizzle with remaining broth mixture.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Warm Steak-And-Mushroom Salad
Serving Size: 1 (380 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 478.0
- Calories from Fat 259
- Total Fat 28.8 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 111.2 mg
- Sodium 840.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 36.7 g