Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
An interesting salad that incorporates a nice warm steak, so good!! Serve with warm bread or rolls.
- 1⁄4 cup zesty Italian dressing, divided
- 1 boneless sirloin steak (1lb.)
- 1 large red pepper, cut into strips
- 1 small red onion, sliced, separated into rings
- 8 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 1⁄3 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Heat 1 tablespoons of the dressing in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add meat; cook 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add peppers and onions; cook and stir 5 minutes, or until steak is cooked through and vegetables are crisp-tender. Stir in remaining 3 tablespoons dressing.
- Place 2 cups of the greens on each of four salad plates. Top evenly with steak mixture and cheese just before serving. Delicious!
The whole family really enjoyed this recipe and dh is asking for it again a week later! Great summer dinner!