1/2 Photos of Warm Spinach Salad
This recipe is courtesy of Splenda. It is a wonderful low-fat, no sugar, delicate spinach salad. The recipe calls for Turkey Bacon and I used 2 slices of regular bacon as well as reducing the amount of Splenda from 3 tablespoons to 2. Hope you enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash and drain spinach greens well, lighly squeeze excess water from leaves with paper towels.
- 2Blend together vinegar, water, mustard and Splenda.
- 3Finely dice bacon and cook in a medium sized saucepan over medium heat until crisp, approximately 3-4 minutes.
- 4Add onion and garlic and continue to cook over medium high heat for 1-2 minutes.
- 5Add the vinegar mixture and simmer 1 minute.
- 6Pour dressing over spinach, toss well.
- 7Divide onto 4 chilled salad plates and sprinkle with croutons.
- 8Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Spinach Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Warm Spinach Salad
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 83.1
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 6.3 mg
- Sodium 328.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 3.9 g