Prep 6 mins
Cook 6 mins
from "Half Scratch Magic"
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 (11 ounce) package frozen creamed spinach
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice and zest of
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 cup fresh parmesan cheese
- Grate the Parm. Use a 5 oz wedge and grate it in a food processor with a microplane.
- Thaw the spincah: cook on high in the microwave for 2 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, combine the olive oil and garlic. Microwave for one minute.
- Add the creamed spinach, lemon juice and zest, and cayenne to the garlic/oil mixture. Return to the microwave for 4 minutes. Stir to combine.
- Stir in the Parm and cook for 3 more minutes, stirring to combine halfway through cook time.
- The dip will firm up as it cools. Serve with whatever dippers you please!
I've been meaning to make a spinach dip for a long time but for some reason have always been intimidated by it (so silly right?) This recipe was just sooooooo easy and extremely delicious. Also I loved that there was no mayo. Made for PAC