Spring Sneed in AR's Note:
This recipe is Yum-Yum! I don't like spinach, but love this recipe. I found it in our local paper. I made it for New Year's Eve and it was ate before anything else! I used Green Giant creamed spinach, as I couldn't find the Stouffer's and I left out the green onions just as a personal preference. You can use any type of round bread. I used Hawaiian bread, again just a personal selection. You can use round rye or sourdough, etc. Try it and you will see just how delicious this is! (Recipe by Nestle USA.)
My Private Note
round b ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Combine spinach souffle, cream cheese, 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, and green onions in a large bowl.
- 3Slice top off of bread loaf; carefully remove soft bread from inside, leaving 1/2 inch thick shell.
- 4Cut top piece and soft bread into bitesize pieces.
- 5Spoon spinach mixture into shell; sprinkle with remaining 2 tablespoons of Parmesan cheese.
- 6Wrap loaf in foil, leaving filling exposed.
- 7Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until heated through.
- 8Serve warm with bread pieces for dipping.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Warm Spinach Dip in a Bread Bowl
Serving Size: 1 (1266 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3154.5
- Calories from Fat 1539
- Total Fat 171.0 g
- Saturated Fat 77.7 g
- Cholesterol 822.0 mg
- Sodium 8173.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 286.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.1 g
- Sugars 35.5 g
- Protein 117.4 g