Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe is Yum-Yum! I don't like spinach, but love this recipe. I found it in our local paper. I made it for New Year's Eve and it was ate before anything else! I used Green Giant creamed spinach, as I couldn't find the Stouffer's and I left out the green onions just as a personal preference. You can use any type of round bread. I used Hawaiian bread, again just a personal selection. You can use round rye or sourdough, etc. Try it and you will see just how delicious this is! (Recipe by Nestle USA.)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine spinach souffle, cream cheese, 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, and green onions in a large bowl.
- Slice top off of bread loaf; carefully remove soft bread from inside, leaving 1/2 inch thick shell.
- Cut top piece and soft bread into bitesize pieces.
- Spoon spinach mixture into shell; sprinkle with remaining 2 tablespoons of Parmesan cheese.
- Wrap loaf in foil, leaving filling exposed.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve warm with bread pieces for dipping.