Recipe by Eb
This recipe was a 4th of July hit with my family. Try it, you'll love it!! Amount of ingredients used is based on the amount planned to serve.
- 1 package frozen spinach
- 1 (8 -16 ounce) packageof philadephia cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄3-1⁄2 cup half-and-half
- 1⁄2 diced red onion
- 1⁄2 cup diced tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup diced black olives
- 4 -6 teaspoons red wine vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Add half and half until the mixture is creamy, not runny.
- Place in (square) glass or ceramic baking dish and bake on 450 degrees for 45 minutes to an hour, mixing with a large spoon every 15-20 minutes after the top slightly browns. Center should be hot!
- Serve with white corn tortilla chips, pumpernickel or potato chips (Tostitos Tortilla Scoops are the greatest with this dip!).