Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
I got this from one of my Cosmogirl! Magazines...It was an article of giving a small party and things like that. I ADORE spinach dips! I will post another one I've found from another Cosmogirl! Mag! This looks darn good and seems pretty simple to make!
- 2 (9 ounce) packages frozen creamed spinach, thawed
- 3 2⁄3 cups swiss cheese, shredded
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 large round loaf sourdough bread
- Mix all the ingredients Together (except the bread) in a large bowl.
- Cut top off the bread.
- Carefully remove soft bread inside, leaving a 1-inch-thick bowl.
- Cut the inside of bread into bite-sized pieces.
- Pour dip into bowl.
- Wrap bread bowl in foil but leave the dip exposed.
- Bake at 350ºF for 45 minutes or until warm (taste to test).
- Serve with pretzels or bread pieces (the ones you cut out) for dipping.