Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is my first recipe post. This is actually my sister's recipe for a warm spinach dip that everyone loves. I looked up the dips on this site but couldn't find this one so I am posting it for safe keeping. It is delicious, enjoy.
- 1 cup Miracle Whip or 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 1⁄2 small onion, finely minced
- Mix everything together and place into a pie plate or oven proof dish and bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve with crackers or vegetables.
Thanks so much for this great recipe! SO SO SO easy and SO very yummy! I literally put the bowl down and it was finished within seconds by my guests. This recipe is a keeper. I added red bell pepper and chopped chives and some extra garlic (I had some left over from another appetizer I was making and threw it in). THANKS AGAIN!!!!
Mmmm! I loved that this recipe only has a few ingredients, yet it produced a very tasty dip. I used fresh spinach, chopped, and then sauteed in a bit of oil instead of the frozen 'cause that is what I had on hand. Great simple recipe and I will definitely make this again!
This was really easy and delicious! The slight changes I made were: mayo instead of miracle whip, 2 cloves of garlic instead of 1, salt (to taste) and a couple dashes of hot sauce. I served it with tortilla chips and it was a big hit! Thanks for the recipe :)