Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is my first recipe post. This is actually my sister's recipe for a warm spinach dip that everyone loves. I looked up the dips on this site but couldn't find this one so I am posting it for safe keeping. It is delicious, enjoy.
- 1 cup Miracle Whip or 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 1⁄2 small onion, finely minced
- Mix everything together and place into a pie plate or oven proof dish and bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve with crackers or vegetables.
This is my go to spinach dip. I love it along with my family and friends. It is simple but has a wonderful flavor.
Thanks so much for this great recipe! SO SO SO easy and SO very yummy! I literally put the bowl down and it was finished within seconds by my guests. This recipe is a keeper. I added red bell pepper and chopped chives and some extra garlic (I had some left over from another appetizer I was making and threw it in). THANKS AGAIN!!!!
Mmmm! I loved that this recipe only has a few ingredients, yet it produced a very tasty dip. I used fresh spinach, chopped, and then sauteed in a bit of oil instead of the frozen 'cause that is what I had on hand. Great simple recipe and I will definitely make this again!