Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Very yummy dip! A friend of mine politely took a small bit of this dip (thinking she would gag on it) but instead, announced to our gathering that she thought it would be awful but she loved it!
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can artichoke hearts
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 2 tablespoons diced onions (to taste)
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 4 slices bacon (crumbled)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot sauce, to taste
- 3⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- Mix all together. Bake at 350°F for 20 minute Sprinkle parmesan on top.
- Is very good in a sourdough bread bowl also.