Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
The Vegetarian Kitchen Table Cookbook
Make and share this Warm Spinach and Citrus Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 6 oranges
- 3 grapefruits
- 1 lb fresh spinach, trimmed
- 3⁄4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper
- Peel oranges and grapefruits. Separate into quarters. Cut in large chunks.
- Place spinach in mixing bowl. Toss with oranges, grapefruit, bell pepper, olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Season with salt and pepper to taste.