Prep 2 mins
Cook 7 mins
Nice warm drink for a cold evening.
- 4 1⁄2 cups cranberry juice cocktail
- 1 1⁄2 cups unsweetened orange juice
- 8 whole cloves
- orange wedge (to garnish)
- freshly grated nutmeg (optional)
- Combine both juices and cloves in a medium saucepan.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered for 7 minutes.
- Discard cloves.
- Pour into mugs and garnish with orange wedge and nutmeg.
This was enjoyable - but very sour/tart tasting. I had to add some brown sugar (2-3 teaspoons) to make it to my liking - then I finished it off.