1/10 Photos of Warm Skillet Cinnamon Apples
A quick dessert to serve for family and company that is a healthy alternative to a baked pie or crisp. If you want to make it a bit "less healthy" serve topped with vanilla ice cream or whipped topping. :-)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel/core apples and cut into thick slices.
- 2Toss together the apples, brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg either in a bowl or put in a zippered plastic bag and shake until coated.
- 3Cook apple mixture, 2 tbls. of water and 1 tbls. of butter in a medium sized saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- 4Cook for 8-10 minutes or until apples are tender - but not mushy.
- 5Serve just as is or top with vanilla ice cream or whipped topping.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Warm Skillet Cinnamon Apples
Serving Size: 1 (221 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 228.4
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 35.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 45.6 g
- Protein 0.5 g