Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A very simple and tasty dip.
- 2 (8 ounce) cream cheese
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of shrimp soup
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can canned shrimp
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can canned crabmeat
- Melt cream cheese in skillet on stove.
- Chop drained shrimp.
- Add soup, shrimp, crab and spices
- Blend well.
- Heat through.
- Serve with pita chips.
This was great..I made a little modifications to it. I added a cup of veleeta, sharp chedder and jack cheese to it and also increased the amount of old bay due to the modifications. I am in love with this dip now! Thanks!
Very yummy! I cut the amount of hot sauce way down since I have young children. After heating, I served this in a bread bowl and used pieces of the bread for dipping. Made for PAC Spring 2008