The Wallaces's Note:
Posted for ZWT6. Adapted from Bon Appetit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brush each prosciutto slice on 1 side lightly with some of oil.
- 2Heat heavy large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add 2 slices prosciutto, oiled side down. Cook until bottom is lightly browned, about 3 minutes. Turn prosciutto over and cook until bottom is browned, flattening with spatula, about 1 minute longer.
- 3Using tongs, transfer prosciutto to paper towels to crisp.
- 4Repeat with remaining 2 slices prosciutto. Reserve skillet.
- 5Place greens and basil in large bowl.
- 6Sprinkle scallops with salt and pepper; dust lightly with flour. Heat remaining oil in reserved skillet over medium-high heat. Add scallops and cook until brown and just opaque in center, about 3 minutes per side. Transfer to plate.
- 7Add lemon juice and lemon peel to drippings in skillet. Bring to boil, scraping up any browned bits. Pour pan juices over greens and toss to coat. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 8Divide salad among 4 plates and top with scallops. Garnish with prosciutto and serve.
Browse Our Top Greens Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Warm Scallop Salad With Prosciutto (Scottish)
Serving Size: 1 (109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 222.1
- Calories from Fat 185
- Total Fat 20.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 14.8 mg
- Sodium 73.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 7.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mixed salad greens