Warm slightly tangy Sausage Potato Salad, not creamy! I saw this recipe while running on the treadmill watching Paul Deen's Best Dishes, her son Bobby was on the show and gave this recipe. I took it to a tailgate party because it wasn't creamy and thought it might do better sitting out and everyone LOVED it! Even my husband who hates potato salad! I used the Dijon Mustard recipe: Dijon Mustard since we usually don't have Dijon on hand.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 -2 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 lb kielbasa, slice 1/4 inch (any type)
- 1 stalk celery, chop
- 2 green onions, slice (I use the white part also)
- 1 big garlic clove, minced tiny
- 2 -2 1/2 lbs red potatoes
- salt and pepper
- 11. Boil potatoes till fork comes goes through easily, maybe 20-25min?.
- 22.While potatoes are cooking Cut Kielbasa in 1/4 slices.
- 33. Heat frying pan w/ a little cooking Canola Oil and brown Kielbasa, set pan aside when done.
- 44. When potatoes are done put into colander to cool slightly.
- 55. Chop Celery and Green Onions set aside.
- 66. Mince garlic and put in small bowl for sauce.
- 77. Add Sauce ingredients: Olive Oil, Dijon Mustard, Red Wine Vinegar to small bowl with garlic, stir and set aside.
- 88. Chop potatoes w/ skin on into bite size pieces then place in large bowl.
- 99. Salt and Pepper the potatoes how you like them. (I love salt on potatoes!).
- 1010. Add, chopped Celery and sliced Green Onions and Sauce to Large bowl.
- 1111. last add browned Kielbasa and stir well!
- 1212. ENJOY!
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Warm Sausage Potato Salad- Simple! (Paula Deen's Son Bobby's Rec
Serving Size: 1 (190 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 425.3
- Calories from Fat 270
- Total Fat 30.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 49.8 mg
- Sodium 744.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 12.3 g