This colourful dish is fast and easy to make. The Dijon mustard gives the dressing a nice tangy taste. This recipe serves 4 adults.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs new potatoes, cut in half if large
- 1/2 lb green beans
- 1 sweet red pepper, sliced into short, thin strips
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1 lb Italian sausage (mild or hot)
- 1Place Italian sausage in a frying pan and cook until no longer pink inside.
- 2Slice into 1/4 inch thick pieces and set aside.
- 3Boil or steam unpeeled potatoes until tender (about 15 minutes).
- 4Drain and keep warm.
- 5Meanwhile, combine vinaigrette ingredients in a small saucepan and bring to boil on stove.
- 6Reduce temperature to low until ready to use.
- 7Cut beans in half.
- 8Microwave on HI for about 4-5 minutes or until tender crisp.
- 9Gently combine sausage, potatoes, beans, red pepper strips and red onion.
- 10Whisk warm dressing and pour over potato mixture.
- 11Stir gently to coat sausage and veggies.
- 12Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Warm Sausage & Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (496 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 786.8
- Calories from Fat 449
- Total Fat 49.8 g
- Saturated Fat 13.5 g
- Cholesterol 64.6 mg
- Sodium 1524.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.0 g
- Sugars 11.3 g
- Protein 28.4 g