This came from The Budget Diet blog
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place cloves in a cheesecloth bag or wrap and tie in cheesecloth to prevent your guests from getting pieces of clove in their drink!
- 2Heat all ingredients in a large saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally until sugar is dissolved.
- 3Serve warm adding some fruit to each glass.
- 4Note: if it’s too hot it may crack your glass.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Warm Sangria
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 144.6
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 18.2 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: