- 12 cups cranberry-raspberry juice
- 4 cups orange juice
- 1 1⁄2 liters merlot
- 2⁄3 cup dark brown sugar
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 2 teaspoons whole cloves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 4 oranges, sliced (leave peel on)
- 2 lemons, sliced (leave peel on)
- 1 cup craisins
Directions See How It's Made
- Place cloves in a cheesecloth bag or wrap and tie in cheesecloth to prevent your guests from getting pieces of clove in their drink!
- Heat all ingredients in a large saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally until sugar is dissolved.
- Serve warm adding some fruit to each glass.
- Note: if it’s too hot it may crack your glass.