Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is so easy, and so cheesy and gooey! You can alter the heat index of this buy using mild, medium, hot or screaming hot salsa!
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can sliced black olives, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 4 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 jar of your favorite salsa
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Spoon out into a glass pie plate or casserole dish.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Serve with nachos or corn chips.
This is a very good recipe even though I had to omit the peppers and onions, as my friends don't like them. When I make it again I will add those items and use more mozzarella cheese!
I made this at my husband's request, but didn't taste it personally. The feedback I got was that it was really good, but that the taste of the onions kind of overwhelmed everything else. (And my husband loves onions!) I would suggest maybe halving the amount of onion. Other than that, he really enjoyed this dip. Thanks, yooper!
You couldn't aske for an easier recipe that uses ingredients I always have on hand. I halved this and my daughter and I managed to eat almost the whole bowl. Thanks for sharing your recipe yooper!