Recipe by English_Rose
Warm potatoes mixed with onions, olives and oregano make a delicious side dish or appetizer.
- 8 medium potatoes
- 2 small sweet red onions, sliced very thinly
- 2 tablespoons green olives, pitted and quartered lengthways
- 1⁄2 tablespoon dried oregano
- 8 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the potatoes in their skins until tender. Drain and remove the skins immediately.
- Quarter them lengthways and place in a large bowl together with the sliced onions and green olives.
- Add the oregano, olive oil, vinegar and salt. Mix well and serve immediately.