Recipe by Little Red Bug
On those nights when you aren't sure what to make for dinner. This sauce comes together quickly and tastes delicious. Serve over your favorite cheese ravioli or pasta with veggies. This also tastes good on chicken.
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped sage (or 1 teaspoon dried)
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley (or 1 tsp dried)
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Heat the butter and oil in a small skillet over high heat.
- 2. When bubbling, add sage and cook for about 30 seconds.
- 3. Then, add garlic and cook until you can smell it.
- 4. Remove the pan from the heat and stir in parsley.
- 5. Season with a pinch of salt and plenty of pepper.