Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
On those nights when you aren't sure what to make for dinner. This sauce comes together quickly and tastes delicious. Serve over your favorite cheese ravioli or pasta with veggies. This also tastes good on chicken.
- 1. Heat the butter and oil in a small skillet over high heat.
- 2. When bubbling, add sage and cook for about 30 seconds.
- 3. Then, add garlic and cook until you can smell it.
- 4. Remove the pan from the heat and stir in parsley.
- 5. Season with a pinch of salt and plenty of pepper.
Very easy and good. I tried this over pasta with grilled chicken and can't wait to try it over raviolli.