Little Red Bug's Note:
On those nights when you aren't sure what to make for dinner. This sauce comes together quickly and tastes delicious. Serve over your favorite cheese ravioli or pasta with veggies. This also tastes good on chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Heat the butter and oil in a small skillet over high heat.
- 22. When bubbling, add sage and cook for about 30 seconds.
- 33. Then, add garlic and cook until you can smell it.
- 44. Remove the pan from the heat and stir in parsley.
- 55. Season with a pinch of salt and plenty of pepper.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Warm Sage and Garlic Butter Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (67 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 458.9
- Calories from Fat 453
- Total Fat 50.3 g
- Saturated Fat 18.4 g
- Cholesterol 61.0 mg
- Sodium 206.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 0.9 g