1/2 Photos of Warm Rum Raisin Cider
This sweet and soothing beverage makes a nice after dinner drink. Recipe is from The Ski Country Cookbook, by Barbara Scott-Goodman.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large saucepan, heat butter over medium heat.
- 2Add sugar, raisins, cloves and cinnamon sticks.
- 3Cook, stirring, until sugar has caramelized, 5 minutes.
- 4Remove from the heat; stir in cider.
- 5Return to heat, and bring just to simmer, stirring.
- 6Remove from heat, stir in rum; ladle into cups.
- 7Garnish each drink with an apple slice and a cinnamon stick.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Warm Rum Raisin Cider
Serving Size: 1 (344 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 196.3
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 5.0 mg
- Sodium 57.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 7.9 g
- Protein 0.5 g