1/2 Photos of Warm Roasted Vegetable Salad
I found this recipe in Cuisine at Home. This wonderful side dish is just a bit different from anything else I have tried. It combines roasted vegetables with a horseradish vinaigrette served atop salad greens. It is terrific for weekday meals or special company dinners. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups asparagus, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 2 cups button mushrooms
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons shallots, minced
- 1 -2 tablespoon horseradish
- 1 tablespoon parsley, minced
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 4 cups mesclun
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Prepare vegetables and spread on a baking sheet.
- 3Drizzle with olive oil, stir to coat and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 4Roast 10 minutes.
- 5Whisk together olive oil through honey. Season to taste with salt and pepper and pour over hot roasted vegetables.
- 6Spoon over mesclun mix just before serving.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Warm Roasted Vegetable Salad
Serving Size: 1 (148 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 237.3
- Calories from Fat 186
- Total Fat 20.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 30.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 3.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: