Recipe by Souxie
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry A delicious combination of colorful roasted red potatoes, carrots and shallots, enhanced with the flavor of Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning, combined with juicy chunks of sauteed chicken breast. All tossed with baby spinach and drizzled with fresh lemon juice.
- 3 large red potatoes, unpeeled, cut into bite-size chunks
- 340.19 g baby carrots
- 4 shallots, peeled and roughly chopped
- 78.07 ml vegetable oil, divided
- 28.34 g package Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing and Seasoning Mix
- 340.19 g boneless skinless chicken breast, into bite size chunks
- 141.74 g bag Baby Spinach, washed and dried
- 29.58 ml fresh lemon juice
- 4 lemon wedges
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, carrots and shallots. Sprinkle with the Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning and 3 tablespoons of the oil. Toss gently, with hands, to make sure all pieces are coated with oil and seasoning. Transfer to a non-stick rimmed baking sheet, spreading vegetables to make a single layer. Roast for 30-40 minutes or until tender and golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in a 10-inch non-stick skillet, saute the chicken breast chunks in the remaining oil for 12-15 minutes or until cooked through and browned around the edges.
- To serve: In a large bowl, toss the baby spinach with the roasted vegetables and the sauteed chicken. Divide among 4 plates and drizzle each with lemon juice. Garnish each with a lemon wedge, if desired.