Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
A flavorful appetizer that's always a hit. I added the marinated artichoke hearts to the original recipe to make it more interesting. No matter how tempted you are, don't add the roasted red peppers in the food processor unless you want the spread to be a pretty pink.
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 small garlic clove
- 14 ounces artichoke hearts, drained and finely chopped
- 6 ounces marinated artichoke hearts, drained and finely chopped
- 1⁄3 cup roasted red pepper, drained and finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, combine the cheese, mayonnaise, cream cheese, and garlic and process until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a bowl. Add artichoke hearts and roasted peppers; blend well.
- Spread in an ungreased 9-inch quiche dish or glass pie dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 - 25 minutes or until thorougly heated. Serve warm with crackers, veggies, or snack bread slices.