1/1 Photo of Warm Rhubarb, Red Banana, and Blackberry Salsa
An unusual topping for vanilla ice cream. I like this one slightly spicy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown the butter over medium high heat in a sauté pan.
- 2When brown add bay leaf, orange juice, and brown sugar.
- 3Swirl sugar and butter over heat until sugar melts.
- 4Add the rhubarb and sauté for 30 seconds.
- 5Add the rest of the fruit and sauté for another 30 seconds.
- 6Season to taste with salt, pepper, cinnamon, and Tabasco.
- 7Serve immediately- excellent served over vanilla ice cream.
- 8Makes 4 servings.
Browse Our Top Salsas Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salsas Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Warm Rhubarb, Red Banana, and Blackberry Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (171 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 219.3
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 52.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 35.5 g
- Protein 1.4 g