Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Stolen from a Philadelphia Cream Cheese Cookbook. Says to serve with rye bread and dill pickle chips. Also says you can microwave for 2-3 min on high instead of bake. Looks really yummy!
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup thousand island dressing
- 1⁄4 lb sliced corned beef (from deli)
- 3⁄4 cup sauerkraut, well drained
- 8 ounces swiss cheese, chopped
- heat oven to 350.
- mix cream cheese and dressing in medium bowl; stir in all remaining ingredients.
- spread onto bottom of 9in pie plate or shallow dish.
- bake 20 min or until heated through. serve warm.