Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
500 Best Quinoa Recipes Serves 4
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lb kielbasa, diced
- 3 cups cooked quinoa, cooled
- 1 cup parsley, chopped
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- In large skillet heat 1 tablespoon of oil over medium high heat. Add kielbasa and cook, stirring for 5-6 minutes until browned and crispy.
- In large bowl, combine kielbasa, quinoa, parsley and dill.
- In small bowl, whisk together vinegar, mustard, honey and remaining oil. Add to kielbasa mixture and toss gently to coat. Season to taste with salt and pepper.