Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A lovely addition to your holiday buffet! Serve warm with your favorite crackers or Melba toast rounds.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 15 ounces brie cheese, softened and rind removed (or use containers of creme de Brie, if available)
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons brandy (optional) or 3 tablespoons cognac (optional)
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped prosciutto (about 6 ounces)
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes (or cracked black pepper)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, combine the sour cream, cream cheese, brie, and Parmesan cheese; beat with electric mixer at medium speed until smooth.
- Add brandy, prosciutto, green onion, and red pepper flakes, beating to combine.
- Spoon into an 8-inch square baking dish for 15 to 20 minutes, until bubbly.
- Garnish with chopped green onions if desired, and serve warm with your favorite crackers or Melba toast rounds.
- Note: This dip could easily be made and served in the crock pot.
This recipe was truly delicious and a big hit at T-Day pre-dinner hors d'oeuvres. It is salty, between the prosciutto and the parmesan cheese, so served with plain crackers and bread worked well to balance taht. Thanks BecR!