A lovely addition to your holiday buffet! Serve warm with your favorite crackers or Melba toast rounds.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 15 ounces brie cheese, softened and rind removed (or use containers of creme de Brie, if available)
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons brandy (optional) or 3 tablespoons cognac (optional)
- 1 1/2 cups chopped prosciutto (about 6 ounces)
- 1/4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes (or cracked black pepper)
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2In a medium bowl, combine the sour cream, cream cheese, brie, and Parmesan cheese; beat with electric mixer at medium speed until smooth.
- 3Add brandy, prosciutto, green onion, and red pepper flakes, beating to combine.
- 4Spoon into an 8-inch square baking dish for 15 to 20 minutes, until bubbly.
- 5Garnish with chopped green onions if desired, and serve warm with your favorite crackers or Melba toast rounds.
- 6Note: This dip could easily be made and served in the crock pot.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Warm Prosciutto, Brandy and Brie Dip
Serving Size: 1 (83 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 293.0
- Calories from Fat 233
- Total Fat 25.9 g
- Saturated Fat 16.2 g
- Cholesterol 81.9 mg
- Sodium 423.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 13.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: