A lovely addition to your holiday buffet! Serve warm with your favorite crackers or Melba toast rounds.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 15 ounces brie cheese, softened and rind removed (or use containers of creme de Brie, if available)
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons brandy (optional) or 3 tablespoons cognac (optional)
- 1 1/2 cups chopped prosciutto (about 6 ounces)
- 1/4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes (or cracked black pepper)
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2In a medium bowl, combine the sour cream, cream cheese, brie, and Parmesan cheese; beat with electric mixer at medium speed until smooth.
- 3Add brandy, prosciutto, green onion, and red pepper flakes, beating to combine.
- 4Spoon into an 8-inch square baking dish for 15 to 20 minutes, until bubbly.
- 5Garnish with chopped green onions if desired, and serve warm with your favorite crackers or Melba toast rounds.
- 6Note: This dip could easily be made and served in the crock pot.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Warm Prosciutto, Brandy and Brie Dip
Serving Size: 1 (83 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 293.0
- Calories from Fat 233
- Total Fat 25.9 g
- Saturated Fat 16.2 g
- Cholesterol 81.9 mg
- Sodium 423.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 13.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: