Prep 35 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is this week's "Recipe of the week" from the Thursday magazine's SlimLines column that deals with fighting fat and getting fit!! ENJOY minus GUILT:-)
- 680 g small red potatoes, scrubbed
- 180 ml light Italian dressing
- 5 shallots, finely sliced
- 5 g parsley, chopped
- 2 red bell peppers, seeded and finely diced
- 2 yellow bell peppers, seeded and finely diced
- 2.46 ml salt, to taste (optional)
- black pepper
- Boil whole potatoes in salted water for 20 minutes or until tender.
- Rinse under cold water until just cool enough to handle.
- Drain again.
- Cut potatoes into 1.
- 5 cm pieces and place in a salad bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients and pepper to taste to the potatoes.
- Toss lightly and serve with a warm smile.
So easy and delicious. I used red & green pepper, and I also used green onions, instead of shallots. Was great with the Italian Salad dressing. Made for My 3 Chefs Event 09