This is this week's "Recipe of the week" from the Thursday magazine's SlimLines column that deals with fighting fat and getting fit!! ENJOY minus GUILT:-)
- Boil whole potatoes in salted water for 20 minutes or until tender.
- Rinse under cold water until just cool enough to handle.
- Drain again.
- Cut potatoes into 1.
- 5 cm pieces and place in a salad bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients and pepper to taste to the potatoes.
- Toss lightly and serve with a warm smile.
So easy and delicious. I used red & green pepper, and I also used green onions, instead of shallots. Was great with the Italian Salad dressing. Made for My 3 Chefs Event 09