Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
This is this week's "Recipe of the week" from the Thursday magazine's SlimLines column that deals with fighting fat and getting fit!! ENJOY minus GUILT:-)
- 680 g small red potatoes, scrubbed
- 180 ml light Italian dressing
- 5 shallots, finely sliced
- 5 g parsley, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 red bell peppers, seeded and finely diced
- 1 1⁄2 yellow bell peppers, seeded and finely diced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt, to taste (optional)
- black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil whole potatoes in salted water for 20 minutes or until tender.
- Rinse under cold water until just cool enough to handle.
- Drain again.
- Cut potatoes into 1.
- 5 cm pieces and place in a salad bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients and pepper to taste to the potatoes.
- Toss lightly and serve with a warm smile.