Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Left-over salad can be kept refrigerated for up to one day. This recipe adapted from ”Low GI gluten-free living” cookbook.
- 500 g small chat potatoes, scrubbed and cut into thick slices
- 400 g red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 avocado, peeled and sliced
- 2 tablespoons parsley, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon caster sugar (more to taste if needed)
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed
- 1 pinch salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- Steam the potatoes, covered, for approximately 10 minutes or until tender. Drain the potatoes well.
- Add the potatoes to a large serving bowl, and add the beans. Set aside.
- For the dressing- whisk all dressing ingredients together or shake them in a glass jar with a screw-top lid.
- Pour the dressing over the potatoes and beans. Stir the dressing through until everything is well coated.
- Add the avocado slices, onions and the parsley. Toss gently to combine. Top with the chopped roasted hazelnuts to serve.