Left-over salad can be kept refrigerated for up to one day. This recipe adapted from ”Low GI gluten-free living” cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 500 g small chat potatoes, scrubbed and cut into thick slices
- 400 g red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 avocado, peeled and sliced
- 2 tablespoons parsley, roughly chopped
- 1Steam the potatoes, covered, for approximately 10 minutes or until tender. Drain the potatoes well.
- 2Add the potatoes to a large serving bowl, and add the beans. Set aside.
- 3For the dressing- whisk all dressing ingredients together or shake them in a glass jar with a screw-top lid.
- 4Pour the dressing over the potatoes and beans. Stir the dressing through until everything is well coated.
- 5Add the avocado slices, onions and the parsley. Toss gently to combine. Top with the chopped roasted hazelnuts to serve.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Warm Potato Salad With Herbs and Toasted Hazelnuts (Gluten-Free)
Serving Size: 1 (290 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 367.7
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 67.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.6 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 12.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar