Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
A great change to normal potato salad, must be served warm to make the most of the lovely melty cheese!!
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 shallots, sliced
- 10 ounces cooked new potatoes, sliced
- 5 tablespoons heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 4 ounces camembert cheese, cubed
- 4 slices parma ham
- Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan over a medium heat. Add the shallots and fry for one minute.
- Add the potatoes to the pan and fry until golden.
- Add the cream, mustard and camembert and remove from the heat.
- Heat a clean frying pan and fry the slice of Parma ham until crisp and golden. Remove and drain on kitchen paper.
- To serve, place the warm potato salad on a plate and top with the crispy Parma ham.