1/1 Photo of Warm Potato Salad With Brie
A lovely warm salad that is heavenly with the brie cheese
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut potatoes into 1 cm cubes, spread in an 8 cup casserole dish.
- 2Cover and microwave for 8-10 min on High.
- 3Whisk together oil, vinegar, and mustard; stir into potatoes.
- 4Sprinkle with onion and brie, cover & microwave for 30-40 seconds on High.
- 5Stir gently.
- 6Divide among 4 lettuce lined plates and garnish with radish slices and parsley if desired.
Browse Our Top Low Cholesterol Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Warm Potato Salad With Brie
Serving Size: 1 (406 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 496.9
- Calories from Fat 237
- Total Fat 26.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 28.3 mg
- Sodium 243.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 12.3 g