Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
A lovely warm salad that is heavenly with the brie cheese
- 6 red potatoes
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, sliced
- 1⁄4 lb brie cheese or 1⁄4 lb camembert cheese, cubed
- salt and pepper
- 6 radishes, chopped
- fresh parsley, for garnish
- Cut potatoes into 1 cm cubes, spread in an 8 cup casserole dish.
- Cover and microwave for 8-10 min on High.
- Whisk together oil, vinegar, and mustard; stir into potatoes.
- Sprinkle with onion and brie, cover & microwave for 30-40 seconds on High.
- Stir gently.
- Divide among 4 lettuce lined plates and garnish with radish slices and parsley if desired.
I can't believe how quick and yummy this was. It was a really easy addition to a school night dinner. I used balsamic vinegar and omitted the onions to make it more kid friendly; it was tasty enough that both kids (ages 4 and 8) devoured it.
This made a nice side to Crispy Tilapia and green beans. I don't have a microwave, so I boiled the potatoes about 10 minutes, put on the dressing, onions and cheese and baked it for about 10 minutes in a 375*F. oven. Thank you for a nice, warm potato salad that we all enjoyed!