1/4 Photos of Warm Potato Leek Salad
from food and wine 6/05
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 lb small fingerling potato
- 1 lb asparagus, cut into 2-inch lengths
- 2 medium leeks, white and tender green parts only, split lengthwise then cut crosswise into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup snipped chives
- 1In a large bowl, whisk the mustard with the vinegar. Whisk in the canola oil in a thin stream and season with salt and pepper.
- 2Bring 2 medium saucepans of salted water to a boil. Add the potatoes to one and cook for 20 minutes.
- 3Simultaneously, cook the asparagus and leeks in the other saucepan for 5 minutes. Drain and pat dry; add to the vinaigrette. Drain the potatoes and slice 1/2 inch thick; add to the bowl.
- 4Add the chives, season with salt and pepper and gently toss the salad. Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Warm Potato Leek Salad
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 238.0
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 113.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 5.2 g