Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This beats boring old tuna salad any day of the week. I have to confess I made it like a potato salad and added mayonnaise instead of olive oil plus some pickles (I'll post it as written). It was so flavorful and delicious. Recipe courtesy of All You, February 2014.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs red potatoes
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1⁄3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 10 ounces tuna, drained
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1⁄2 cup kalamata olive, pitted and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 8 cups baby arugula (15 oz package)
- Place potatoes in a large pot of salted water and bring to a boil.
- Cook until tender, about 10 minutes.
- Drain, let cool slightly and cut in halves or quarters. Transfer to a bowl.
- Toss with olive oil and lemon juice and stir in tuna, tomatoes, olives, and parsley.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange arugula on 4 dinner plates. Spoon potato-tuna mixture over arugula and serve.