- 150 g green beans, trimmed
- 600 g small chat potatoes
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 250 g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 (95 g) cans tuna in water, drained and flaked
- 60 g baby spinach leaves
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chives, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring a medium pan of water to the boil.
- Add the beans, cook for 1 minute, then lift out with tongs.
- Plunge into cold water and drain.
- Add the potatoes to the pan and cook until tender.
- Place the bean, onion, tomato, tuna and spinach in a bowl.
- Drizzle with the vinegar and oil and toss to combine.
- Cut the potatoes in half and divide them between 4 serving plates.
- Top with the tuna salad and scatter with the chives.