- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup diced pineapple
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh basil
- 2 cups mascarpone cheese
- 2 tablespoons coconut rum
Directions See How It's Made
- In a saucepan over high heat, combine water and honey and bring to a boil. Add pineapple, reduce heat and simmer until water is fully evaporated and pineapple is caramelized, about 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in basil.
- Place about 2 tablespoons mascarpone cheese into each dish. Pour pineapple over top. Drizzle with rum and serve.