Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a sweet salsa that I found from a diabetic web site
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon slivered almonds
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 16 ounces pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon brown seedless raisin
- In a small saucepan, heat the oil over medium heat.
- Add the almonds and gently toss in the oil.
- Add the onion and cook until tender and until the almonds are golden brown.
- Add the curry powder, pineapple, vinegar, salt, honey, and raisins.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, reduce the heat, and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve warm.