Serve with pretty orange slices if you'd like to decorate your "mug". Just a warm comfy type of drink for holidays or cold winter evenings. You can also make this ahead of time and then reheat on the stove before serving. Just make sure to give it a good stir.
- In a large saucepan, combine the water, juices and sugar until sugar is dissolved.
- Add the cinnamon stick and heat through.
- Remove cinnamon stick before serving.
- Serve warm or place in a carafe to keep warm.
- Garnish with an orange slice in each mug.