1/2 Photos of Warm Pineapple Orange Beverage
Serve with pretty orange slices if you'd like to decorate your "mug". Just a warm comfy type of drink for holidays or cold winter evenings. You can also make this ahead of time and then reheat on the stove before serving. Just make sure to give it a good stir.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large saucepan, combine the water, juices and sugar until sugar is dissolved.
- 2Add the cinnamon stick and heat through.
- 3Remove cinnamon stick before serving.
- 4Serve warm or place in a carafe to keep warm.
- 5Garnish with an orange slice in each mug.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Warm Pineapple Orange Beverage
Serving Size: 1 (328 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 132.7
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 29.7 g
- Protein 0.8 g