Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a good spicy dip I found on ivillage.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs monterey jack pepper cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced onions
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 cup beer
- Combine all ingredients in a sauce pan or crockpot.
- Heat over low heat for 45 min.
- Serve warm.
- For added spicyness, mince up some jalapenos and add to it.
This was great! I made this in a crockpot, and added the jalepenos. This came with me to a Christmas get together, I just plugged in the crockpot when I arrived, and served it with crackers and crusty bread pieces. The guests were even dipping their raw veggies in it! Thanks for a different and delicious treat!