Prep 8 mins
Cook 7 mins
I love cabbage! This is from Taste of Home magazine.
- 4 cups coarsely chopped cabbage
- 1⁄2 cup shredded carrot
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- In a large saucepan, combine the cabbage, carrots, green onions, water, salt and pepper.
- Cover and cook over medium heat for 5-7 minutes or until cabbage is crisp-tender.
- Combine butter and mustard; pour over cabbage mixture. Stir in pecans.