1/1 Photo of Warm Pear and Scallop Salad
An unusual and elegant salad that is quick and easy to fix. It is from a 1990 cookbook called "365 Easy One-Dish Meals".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel the carrots and potato. Cut the carrots, zucchini, and potato into thin strips. Core the pears and cut into 1-inch chunks. Slice the tomato into 8 slices.
- 2In a 12-inch skillet, combine carrots, zucchini, and potato with enough cold water to cover. Heat to boiling, cover, and cook for 5 minutes.
- 3Add scallops. Cook 2-3 minutes, until scallops are opaque throughout.
- 4Remove pan from heat. Drain and discard liquid.
- 5Add pears, pecans, and dressing and toss to combine.
- 6To serve, divide the salad greens on 4 individual serving plates. Top each with 1/4 of the scallop mixture and 2 tomato slices.
Browse Our Top Low Cholesterol Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Cholesterol Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Warm Pear and Scallop Salad
Serving Size: 1 (619 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 500.0
- Calories from Fat 241
- Total Fat 26.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 45.6 mg
- Sodium 537.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.8 g
- Sugars 18.3 g
- Protein 25.1 g