Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
I made this at Christmas last year and it was the star of the meal. I usually just put in the vegetables I have on hand, equaling to about 4+ cups of various vegetables. Original non-vegetarian version from Kraft.com
- 1⁄4 cup light catalina dressing
- 1 cup broccoli floret
- 1 cup cauliflower floret
- 1 medium red pepper, cut into strips
- 1⁄2 medium red onion
- 2⁄3 cup zucchini, sliced
- 2⁄3 cup carrot, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup smooth peanut butter or 1⁄4 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 6 cups salad greens, torn (romaine, spinach, your choice)
- Heat dressing in large nonstick skillet on medium heat; add vegetables.
- Stir fry for about 8- 10 minutes, vegetables should be somewhat cooked but still tender (to get vegetables at equal tenderness, add crunchier vegetables such as carrots, and broccoli first, then add the softer vegetables such as the zucchini a few minutes later).
- Add peanut butter and soy sauce; stir fry 2 minutes or until mixture is heated through.
- Serve over (or mixed in with) salad greens.
I'm giving this a 5 star because the flavor of this combination is outstanding. It never made it to the salad I had prepared. We just ate it as is. I can't wait to make this as a stir fry over rice. I made as directed except only had about 3 cups of veggies instead of the 4+. Thanks so much for a wonderful recipe.