Prep 2 mins
Cook 2 mins
Yummy, easy dip for apples, gingersnaps, shortbread, pretzels etc. Light/fat-free versions of all ingredients are fine as substitutes.
- Combine peanut butter, caramel topping and milk in small saucepan.
- Heat over low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is melted and warm.
- Microwave Directions:.
- Combine all ingredients in small microwavable dish.
- Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 1 minute; stir well.
- Microwave an additional minute on medium or until mixture is melted and warm.
My DH raved about this. A definate keeper. It's way better then the store stuff. Can be served warm or cold. We enjoyed it both ways. I think we need to go apple picking again!!!